Smart Agriculture, Food and Livestock Working Areas
- Applications for determining product quality as a result of continuous monitoring of production processes with sensors, cameras and similar sensors in process-based food companies.
- Applications for estimating the compliance of food products in production facilities and the market with safety standards with low cost and high accuracy.
- Estimation of production amounts from satellite images and soil analysis results and similar applications in the agricultural sector. In livestock scenarios, applications to increase the meat, milk and similar output performances of animals through continuous measurements taken from animals or production facilities.
Smart Agriculture, Food and Livestock Application Areas
• Robotic systems through Agriculture 5.0 applications (integration and management).
• Internet of Things (IoT) using drones, robots and sensors.
• Single monitoring of farm animals and unmanned management with artificial intelligence.
• Reducing product pests and risks with the help of remote sensing and computer vision.
• Planning the time and amount of irrigation, fertilization and spraying to be carried out by monitoring and predicting weather conditions and precipitation.
• Increasing productivity and product quality by processing parameters such as temperature, humidity, light, water and nutritional values.
• Autonomous systems in food production and the like.