- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small-sized data files saved by web sites on your devices and are used to identify users. Cookies are used by websites to identify users and provide customized services to them.
- TÜBİTAK WEBSITES COOKIE USAGE
Cookies are used on TÜBİTAK websites to provide the best experience to users.
Types of Cookies We Use
Types of cookies used by TÜBİTAK web and mobile sites are listed as Persistent Cookies, Session Cookies, Personalization Cookies, Analytical Cookies, Advertising Cookies, First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are cookies used to increase the functionality of web and mobile sites and to provide a faster and better service to visitors. These cookies are used to remember user preferences, and are stored on the user's device via browsers. If web and mobile sites are visited again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a previously created cookie by the web or mobile site, and if there is, it means that the user has visited the site before. In this way, the content to be transmitted to the user is determined and the quality of service provided increases.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the visitors' visits to the website and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the website functions properly during the user's visit.
- Personalization Cookies: These are the cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when they visit different pages of web and mobile sites. For example, remembering the selected language preference.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are cookies that produce analytical results such as the number of visitors to web and mobile sites, identification of viewed pages, visiting hours.
- Advertising Cookies: With cookies for advertising purposes, it is aimed to monitor the online movements of the users on the internet, to determine their personal interests and to display advertisements to the users according to their interests.
- First-Party Cookies: First Party Cookies are the cookies placed directly by the website visited by the user, i.e. the URL shown in the address bar of the browser (example.com.tr).
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-Party Cookies are placed by a different third party other than the website (or domain) visited by the user.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
If you access our website on different devices, you can change the cookie usage settings on each device and browser you access, in accordance with your preferences, by following the steps below.
You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookies" tab by clicking the "lock mark" in the address section of your browser.
You can manage cookies by clicking the security tab in the "Tools" section at the top right of your browser and choosing "allow" or "do not allow".
You can manage cookies by clicking the "Options" image after the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser and using the "Privacy and Security" button.
You can manage cookies from the "Cookies" section by selecting "Advanced" in the "Preferences" section of your browser.
You can manage all your cookies from the "Privacy and Security" section by selecting the "Safari" tab from the "Settings" section of your phone.
- CONTCT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
You can find detailed information about the processing and protection of your personal data in the "Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) Clarification Document".
TÜBİTAK Address: TÜBİTAK Tunus Avenue No: 80 06100 Kavaklıdere / Ankara
Phone: 0312 468 5300
Fax: 0 312 427 6817
Web Site: www.tubitak.gov.tr