ETMTS-2 – Handheld Mine Detection System
ETMTS-2 (Handheld Mine Detection System), metal detector (Electromagnetic Induction-EMI) and ground penetrating radar (Ground Penetrating Radar-GPR) is a new generation mine detector that can operate in difficult military conditions.
The device has two modes, detection and analysis mode. In detection mode, audible warnings about buried object detection are given to the user with headphones or external speakers, and visual information is given via the LCD screen. Thus, the user can also make his own subjective decision by evaluating the warnings created by the system. In order to ensure the reliability of the system, internal tests are carried out at the beginning and during use, communication with the sensors, system warnings and battery level information are transferred to the user on the screen. ETMTS-2 can communicate with the outside world via Ethernet when necessary. The user can detect metallic and non-metallic mines and handmade explosives (IED) during the scans on the progress route, and can view the suspected area.
Developed in accordance with MIL-STD 810G and MIL-STD 461F military standards, the device can reveal the radar image of the underground with the high-gain planar antenna, and can detect metals with sensitivity with the optimally designed search coil.
- EMI (ElectroMagnetic Induction-Metal Detector) detector
- GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) sensor
- Detection of metallic mines
- Detection of non-metallic mines
- Detection of improvised explosives (IED)
- Identification of buried objects
- Precise buried object center detection in the light of audio and visual information
- Opportunity to train the operator from audio and visual data
ETMTS-3 (ALPER) – Handheld Mine Detection System-3
ETMTS-3 is a third generation hand-held mine/IED detection system with Metal Detector (EMI) and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) sensors that can operate in military conditions. ETMTS-3 is robust, light and ergonomically designed in an integrated structure. EMI and GPR sensors can operate separately or simultaneously. It provides an easy use to the operator with its simplified user interface. The system can be used with or without LCD. The 2D cross-sectional image of the buried object is transferred to the operator on the LCD screen in real time. Internal tests are carried out at startup and during use, and the user is automatically warned in case of error. It can be used with both Li-Ion and AA batteries.
- Audible alert (headphone or built-in speaker)
- Visual warning (LCD display)
- Vibrating alert
Weight: 3.5 kg LCD and battery included
Length: 1,375 mm (max) - 735 mm (min)
Installation time: ~ 15 sec
Electrical properties: Working with Li-lon battery for 4.5 hours Working with 12 x AA batteries
Design: MIL-STD 810G and MIL-STD 461F compliant
OZAN – Foldable Mine Detector
OZAN is a foldable metal detector with the following features developed for security force personnel to search for mines / IEDs in cross-border and intra-border deployment areas quickly, easily and with high accuracy:
- Quick Setup
- Lightweight Design
- Easy Operation
- Advanced Ground Balancing
The patenting process of the design continues officially.
Battery: 8 x AA
Display chart: LCD
Installation time: <15 sec
Operation time: >8 hours
Weight: 1.5 kg (including batteries)
Design: MIL-STD 810 G compliant
Warnings: Audible, Visual, Vibrating
Dimensions: 9 cm x 15 cm x 35 cm (folded)
Open length: 135 cm (max)
SRC155A – Digital Radio Device
“SRC155A“ Point-to-Point Digital Radio Device, PDH at nxE1 (up to 64xE1) and nxE3 (up to 4xE3) data rates, SDH at STM-1 data rate, gigabit at data rates up to 156 Mbps It offers a very flexible and reliable solution for creating an Ethernet (L2) communication link. The operating frequency region is the 7, 8, 10.5, 15 and 26 GHz (ITU) bands.
- Software-selectable digital data capacity, modulation type, RF channel frequency, transmission mode (redundant or non-redundant), output power and testing facilities for operator needs
- Thanks to the removable and pluggable optional modules, the installed link can be provided with the desired capacity and interface features.
- Flexible installation and use with the structure divided into IDU (Indoor Unit) and ODU (Outdoor Unit)
- Low infrastructure requirement and investment with the help of having an effective and powerful embedded control system and optionally available RF Network Management System Software (SRC-YM).
- Thanks to the variable capacity PDH multiplexer interface cards, PDH data transfer at 16xE1, 32xE1 and 64xE1, 1xE3, 2xE3, 4xE3 speeds without the need for an additional multiplexer system
- Ability to be controlled and managed with any SNMP-based network or element control program
- Standard ITU-R licensed frequency bands (7, 8, 10.5, 15 and 26 Ghz)
- Mixed Mode operation, PDH and SDH communication (16-32-64xE1, 1-2-4xE3, STM1-o, gigabit ethernet)
- Data interfaces conforming to IEEE 802.3, ITU-T G.703 standards
- (1+0), (1+1) frequency diversity, (1+1) HSB Tx, (1+1) space diversity Rx, structure suitable for (2+0) working styles
- In the split structure; Connection between baseband circuits (IDU; Indoor Unit) and transmitter/receiver (ODU; Outdoor Unit) with single coaxial cable (1+0), double coaxial cable (1+1 and 2+0)
- Frequency band usage optimization with modulation format that can be adjusted according to data capacity
SRC400 – Next Generation High Speed Digital Radio Device
The SRC400 is a next generation digital radio link device for point-to-point transmission. Its design is optimized to transfer L2 level ethernet data at up to 400 Mbps. SRC400 is a new generation radio device that can be used in existing GSM and telecom infrastructure networks and can offer very high speed packet data transport capability that will be needed when switching to LTE/4G networks. Optionally, STM1 and E1 interfaces can also be adapted to the system. Operating frequency; 7 GHz, 8 GHz ITU bands.
- Software changeable transmission capacity, modulation type, RF channel frequency, operating mode (redundant/non-redundant), output power
- Test facilities for operator needs, embedded performance (BER, ES, SES…) monitoring feature
- Flexible installation and operation opportunity due to its split structure
- Easy operation due to the presence of an efficient and powerful embedded control software
- Integration and centralized management into an optional and powerful Radio Link Network Management Software (SRC-YM) thanks to SNMP agents
- Operation in standard ITU-R licensed frequency bands (7 and 8 GHz)
- “Native Ethernet” airframe structure
- Modulation type automatically changing between QPSK - 256 QAM with Adaptive Modulation (ACM) feature
- 1+0, 1+1 HSB Tx, 1+1 FD, 2+0, 4+0 operating modes
- Split structure in the form of Indoor Unit (IDU) and Outdoor Unit (ODU), antenna integrated into the ODU
- Direct integration to antenna with RF combiner for 1+1 and 2+0 structures
- Capacity increase up to 800 Mbps with XPIC (optional)
- Possibility to connect four ODUs to one IDU (4+0).