Climate Change and Sustainability Study Areas
- Predicting weather changes by creating realistic climate models and using these forecast results in energy production.
- By reducing greenhouse gas emissions, ensuring that the global air temperature is kept below 1.5°
- Making material studies for increasing renewable energy sources and storable league.
- Reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by optimizing transport activities.
- Protection of forest areas with the help of remote sensing methods.
Climate Change and Sustainability Application Areas
- Monitoring greenhouse gas emission measurements with IoT technology.
- Consideration of realistic weather conditions in renewable energy production.
- Reducing forest fire risks with the help of remote sensing and computer vision.
- Detection of illegal deforestation activities.
- Electricity distribution optimization with recycling and waste-to-energy generation.
- Energy consumption estimates.
- Energy production optimization.
- Intelligent traffic management.