- Internet websites should be designed to adapt to evolving technologies.
- Content display components that contain technologies specific to a particular browser or lack widespread usage and support should not be used.
- Simple and straightforward technologies should be preferred, as they can contribute to the site's longevity.
- It is recommended to choose open-source solutions verified for security by authorized organizations instead of paid solutions.
- ISO 9241-151 / 10.6 – Using generally accepted technologies and standards
- ISO 9241-151 / 10.8 – Making Web user interfaces robust
- ISO 9241-151 / 10.10 – Making the user interface of embedded objects usable and accessible