YTA-018D is a software receiver which detects the signals between 10 kHz-18 GHz frequency range and then demodulates the common modulation types such as AM, FM, ΦM, SSB, DSB, PSK, QAM. The system can process and monitor the signals coming from antenna and also it can down convert them to 70 MHz and give off through IF output at the front panel. Therefore, this system is a spectrum monitoring system and a highly sensitive receiver, as well.
As the dynamic range of YTA-018D is high (12 dB typical noise level, 0 dBm IIP3) and as it has a highly sensitive performance (130 dBm/Hz), the system can be used to receive the radar and other communication signals too. Moreover, the system has high image frequency suppression by suppressing minimum 90 dB, typically 100 dB through whole working band.
In addition to self test and calibration functions, the system can also be controlled remotely through Ethernet interface. The power consumption of the system is 80W at spectrum scanning mode. The power is supplied from a battery and the system operates 2 hours continuously.
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz-18 GHz
- Real time Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Sensitivity: < -130 dBm
- Gain from RF to IF: > 45 dB
- Dynamic Range: 65 dB at 40 MHz IF Bandwidth
- Adjustable Input Attenuation: 0-70 dB with 10 dB steps
- Frequency Scanning Speed: 10 GHz/s @ 100 kHz CBG
- Phase Noise: -115 dBc/Hz (100 kHz Offset)
- Size: 7 cm x 28 cm x 43 cm
- Remote Control Interface: Ethernet