TEMPEST Test Laboratory conducts tests of equipment, systems and platforms processing classified data in accordance with the NATO standard SDIP 27/1 “NATO TEMPEST Requirements and Evaluation Procedures”.
- Equipment and system tests are carried out using Fully Anechoic Chambers while platform tests are conducted on site.
The activities conducted at TEMPEST Test Laboratory are:
- Equipment/System TEMPEST Tests
- All types of cryptographic communication devices
- TEMPEST-protected devices, such as PCs, scanners, fax, printers
- Platform TEMPEST Tests
- Satellite cryptographic communication equipment (e.g. GOKTURK-1)
- TEMPEST Consultancy and TEMPEST risk analysis
- Facility TEMPEST installation inspection
- TEMPEST trainings
Subject to Approval of Turkey Ministry of National Defence for Selling.