With its unique RF hardware and spectrum monitoring software SGS 4.0 provides wideband monitoring capability in the 9 kHz - 2.7 GHz frequency range. The upper limit of the frequency range can be easily upgraded to 18 GHz. SGS simultaneously demodulates and records the outputs of 64 analog signals in a 40 MHz span using the Multi-Channel Signal Monitoring and Analysis (CITA) algorithm.
SGS has many spectrum monitoring capabilities like setting alarms for target frequencies, masking signals that are not of interest, spectrogram analysis and controlling multiple receivers through serial and Ethernet connection. SGS can also be accessed remotely over network. The system outperforms its competitors with a frequency sweeping rate over 15 GHz/s and extraordinary reception sensitivity.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz-2.7 GHz (Can be upgraded to 18 GHz)
- Real Time Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Number of Demodulator Channels: 64 (in 40 MHz span)
- Supported Modulation Types: FM, AM, LSB, USB, CW
- Sensitivity: < -140 dBm (270 Hz RBW, Pre-Amplifier enabled)
- Pre-Amplification: 0/20 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 80 dB @ 100 kHz IFBW
- Adjustable Input Attenuation: 0-60 dB (in 5 dB steps)
- Frequency Sweep Rate: 15 GHz/s @ 100 kHz RBW
- Phase Noise:
- < -90 dBc/Hz (10 kHz)
- < -90 dBc/Hz (100 kHz)
- < -115 dBc/Hz (1 MHz)
- Dimensions: 2U height, 19 inch width
Subject to Approval of Turkey Ministry of National Defence for Selling.