FD300A is designed to solve incompatibility issue between microwave receivers with multiple frequency outputs and devices that record, digitize, display and analyze IF outputs used in electronic intelligence systems.
Besides the FD300A converts 10-300 MHz carrier frequencies to 70, 140, 160, 10.7, 21.4 MHz standard intermediate frequencies and frequencies between 10-65 MHz in steps of 5 MHz, it can also convert 1 GHz carrier frequency to the specified intermediate frequencies. Moreover, in bypass mode; the input signal is transferred to the output either filtered or unfiltered. The device has a filter block, offering the user to choose eight different bandwidths around 70, 140, 160 MHz, at the output and provides automatic and manual gain control.
With the help of video output at 160 MHz, FD300A makes it easy to measure pulse modulated signals. All the functions of the device can be controlled via its keypad or a computer connected to the device through its Rs-232 or Ethernet interface.
- Input Frequency Range: 10 MHz-300 MHz & 1 GHz (Resolution: 100 kHz)
- Output Frequencies:
- 70, 140, 160 MHz (IF OUT);
- 70, 140, 160, 10.7, 21.4, 10 > 65 MHz (PAN IF OUT)
- Noise Level: 14 dB (typical)
- OIP3: +18 dBm (minimum)
- P1dB: +17 dBm (typical)
- Max. Gain from RF to IF: 45 dB (typical)
- Phase Noise @100 kHz Offset: -109 dBc/Hz
- Image Frequency Suppression: 90 dBc
- Device Management: Via keypad or a computer connected to RS-232/Ethernet interface
- Connector Type: BNC
- Power Supply: 198-242 VAC, 47-53 Hz
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Input-Output Impedance: 50 Ohm (IF In & Out), 93 Ohm (Video Out)
- Dimensions: 2U height, 19 inch width, 53 cm depth