RADIO NETWORK COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
TAHSİS is a set of national systems which includes the required technologies for strategical and tactical radio network communication.
- Secure, reliable voice and data communication in suitable radio frequencies
- Compliant with different antenna systems among 2 MHz – 20 GHz
- Compliant with modem systems which are suitable for RF transmission conditions for narrow and wide band.
- Easy entegration of different communication systems (synchronous and asynchronous serial devices, ethernet, USB, MIL-1533 etc.)
- Data processing for different systems (portable / in vehicle / fixed station)
- System development capability for ACP 127 messaging
- Implementation of STANAG 5066 protocol which aims efficient HF data transmission
- TCP/IP, X.200, SMTP, XMPP, AdapP35, Tactical X.400 (STANAG 4406 Annex E), ACP 142, X.500 protocol support
- Design and development of application specific protocols (GeoMesh, WiMesh, GeoPredictor)
- Concurrent usage of a radio device for different purposes
Subject to Approval of Turkey Ministry of National Defence for Selling.