MA3 API E-Signature libraries are developed by TÜBİTAK BİLGEM. The software libraries are implemented in JAVA and .NET platforms in order to provide easy and convenient integration with E-Signature technology. The libraries provide infrastructure for electronic certificate applications and enable digital documents to be signed according to international standards (PAdES, CAdES, XAdES).
▪ ETSI TS 101 733 CAdES electronic signature format (ASN data structure)
▪ ETSI TS 101 903 XAdES electronic signature format (XML data structure)
▪ ETSI TS 102 918 Associated Signature Containers
SUPPORTED SIGNATURE TYPES
▪ Basic Electronic Signature (ES-BES)
▪ Electronic Signature with Time (ES-T)
▪ Explicit Policy-based Electronic Signature (ES-EPES)
▪ ES with Complete Validation Data References (ES-C)
▪ Extended Electronic Signature with Time (ES-X)
▪ Extended Long Electronic Signature (ES-XL)
▪ Archival Electronic Signature (ES-A)
CRYPTO HARDWARE SUPPORT
▪ Working with PKCS11 compatible smart cards and sticks
▪ Working with Hardware security modules (HSM)
▪ RSA and Elliptic Curve algorithms designed to work with X.509 v3 Certificates
▪ SHA-2 message digest algorithms
▪ E-Signature Standards: Full compliance with International and national E-Signature standards, laws and regulations
▪ Full compliance with PKI certificates and effortless access to key services
▪ High Technology: Uses security smart cards and HSMs in order to maximize security
▪ National software compatible with international safety standards
▪ Mobile Technology: Works on Android devices, integration with Türk Telekom/Turkcell mobile signatures
▪ Smart Card Support: Compatible with different smart card types. Faster processing on AKİS cards via APDU
▪ Ease of use and Turkish language support.
▪ Validation of timestamp signatures.
▪ Ability to access all information of a document related to the timestamp.
ANOTHER KEY INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
▪ X.509 certificate validation
▪ X.509 certificate-based encryption
▪ Mobile signature