IR Data Management and Analysis Software (IR-DMAS) addresses well known issues of IR data recording, management and analysis and provides a unique solution satisfying both operational and engineering level military requirements through the integration of planning, measurement, analysis and reporting phases of IR signature measurement campaigns. IR-DMAS can be customized in accordance with user requirements. Different language options are available on user demand.
- Association of multi-modal, multi-format fragmented data via a well-defined information model
- Systematic way of capturing meta data
- Well defined procedure for recording vital auxiliary information
- Automatic data correlation
- Raw image processing for multiple camera types
- Archiving, management and reporting of full analysis data including vital contextual information
- Shorter analysis times, more reliable analysis results
- Database connected operation – Automatic transfer of parameters from database via query interface
- Database connected planning – Automatic transfer of parameters from planning interface to database
- User specific database (IR cameras, filters, lenses, station/location)
- User specific analysis by defining user specific formula definitions
- Powerful data exchange capabilities: Import / export interfaces
- User friendly and flexible user interface
Subject to Approval of Turkey Ministry of National Defence for Selling.