Timestamp, as defined in international standards, provides legal proof of existence of a digital data at a particular time. Timestamp Server creates timestamps for received digital data compatible with these international standards. For e- documents such as a signed agreement, a transaction or an application etc., proof of the existence at a particular time is very crucial for current e-trade and e-government applications. Timestamp is also required for varying kinds of digital data that need copyright including a new idea, photograph, model, drawing, research, book formula or an algorithm.
According to the Turkish Law No: 5070 on Electronic Signature, Timestamp refers to “the record which is verified by the electronic certification service provider with electronic signature so that the time when an electronic data is manufactured, modified, sent, received and/or recorded could be determined.”
ADVANCED CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
Timestamp server provides the ability for defining customers with prepaid credit by an advanced customer management interface. Timestamp server creates responses to timestamp requests based on customer information.
TIMESTAMP FILES ARCHIVING
Timestamp Server stores timestamp responses so that they could be verified afterwards.
HIGH PERFORMANCE OPERATION
Timestamp Server processes simultaneous client requests in parallel and responds with high performance.
- RFC 3161 compatible timestamp creation.
- NTP support
- High performance by using HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- RSA and ECDSA algorithms, support for the signature timestamp
- AES encryption algorithms
- SHA-1 and SHA-2 family of hash algorithms
- Timestamp using X.509 certificates and public key signing algorithms
- Client authentication using PKCS5
CRYPTO HARDWARE SUPPORT
- The process of signing takes place in secure hardware module (HSM)