ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE LIBRARIES
IT investments of institutions/organizations increase day after day and hardware and software parks grow like a snowball. One of the biggest challenges of this growing up is that every new hardware and product needs to be integrated with existing systems. While using information security products the integration needs more attention since ensuring the security of the systems requires lots of expertise. Hence, institutions/organizations generally prefer experts when they are seeking information security solutions.
ESYA e-Signature libraries, developed with TÜBİTAK BİLGEM’s more than ten years of e-signature experience, enable fast and secure electronic signing. Also, they are fully compatible with international standards and pass the security tests successfully. The libraries are implemented in JAVA and .NET platforms in order to provide easy and convenient integration with e-signature technology.
- ETSI TS 101 733 CAdES electronic signature format (ASN data structure)
- ETSI TS 101 903 XAdES electronic signature format (XML data structure)
- ETSI TS 102 918 Associated Signature Containers
SUPPORTED SIGNATURE TYPES
- Basic Electronic Signature (ES-BES)
- Electronic Signature with Time (ES-T)
- Explicit Policy-based Electronic Signature (ES-EPES)
- ES with Complete Validation Data References (ES-C)
- Extended Electronic Signature with Time (ES-X)
- Extended Long Electronic Signature (ES-XL)
- Archival Electronic Signature (ES-A)
CRYPTO HARDWARE SUPPORT
- Working with PKCS11 compatible smart cards and sticks
- Working with Hardware security modules (HSM)
- RSA, DSA, and Elliptic Curve algorithms designed to work with X.509 v3 certificates
- SHA-1 and SHA-2 family message digest algorithms
- e-Signature Standards: International and national e-Signature standards, laws, regulations and full compliance with the regulations
- Full compliance with PKI certificates and effortless access to key services
- High Technology: Security smart card in order to maximize/bar use National software compatible with international safety standards
- Mobile Technology: Android devices, interoperability, Avea/Turkcell mobile signature to use
- Smart Card Support: smart card transactions from different brands. APDU smart with the Flow faster processing to make the cards
- Ease of use: alter the approach to your habits. Support in Turkish.
TIME STAMP SUPPORT
- Authentication of time stamp information can be checked like signatures.
- All information related to the time stamp of a document can be reached.
ANOTHER KEY INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
- X-509 certificate validation
- X-509 certificate-based encryption
- Mobile signature